- Full payment is due at the time of service.
- Medicare is accepted.
- Dr. Campbell does not accept other insurance at this time.
- Although we do not accept insurance, your insurance company may reimburse you for some of our fees. We do not have any way to guarantee reimbursement amounts.
- Please contact your insurance company directly to find out about their reimbursement policies. We can provide you with a copy of your bill containing all of the necessary information for you to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. You are responsible for submitting this bill and obtaining any reimbursement.
Neuropsychological Evaluation $ 2500.00
Intake interview $ 300.00
Psychotherapy $ 150.00 per hour
Cognitive Rehabilitation $ 37.50 per 15 minute increment
Phone consultation $ 37.50 per 15 minute increment
- For comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations, I charge a flat fee of $2500 unless alternate arrangements have been made, with some exceptions. An extensive amount of time is committed and required to provide this kind of service; therefore, I ask that this fee be paid prior to the conclusion of the testing sessions: $300 is due at the end of the initial interview, and half of the remaining balance is due at the beginning of the first testing session ($1100), with the remainder due at the beginning of the second testing session/feedback ($1100). This fee/evaluation typically includes a review of records that you provide to me, an initial interview, 6-8 hours of testing, limited consultations with other professionals working with you scoring, preparation of one comprehensive written report, and a feedback session. When routine testing extends into multiple sessions (as is sometimes the case with very young children, for example), no additional fees will be billed. When additional follow-up services are requested subsequent to the evaluation, these additional services will be billed at my standard hourly rate.
- If, during the initial interview, the decision is made not to proceed with an evaluation, only the fee for the interview ($300) will be charged.
- For cognitive rehabilitation an initial interview fee of $300 will be charged; subsequent sessions are at my standard rate of $150 per hour, prorated in 15 minute increments.
- Phone consultation will be charged at my standard rate of $150 per hour, prorated in 15 minute increments.